I qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Mind Coach in 2010 and immediately after qualifying set up my own practice Vale Therapy. Over the years I have worked with many clients over a wide range of topics, some of which are listed below. I am qualified to work with children, young adults and adults.
I am also a qualified Past Life Regression Therapist and Hypnotherapist for Children and am accredited and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Past Life Regression Therapists Association.
Below are just some of the examples of the many areas I have worked with clients on. Hypnotherapy and mind coaching techniques can be used for many different areas of life, so if your particular area of concern isn’t listed, please contact me for more information.
- Change eating habits, stop eating chocolate
- Cleaning obsession – reduction in obsessional habits
- Confidence to empty bladder after an operation
- Confidence and increased self-belief at work
- Decision making confidence – whether to leave current difficult work situation
- Dyslexia and dyspraxia – increase in confidence and self-belief, realise other talents/skills
- Eye Operation – Stress management and relaxation strategies for eye operation under local anaesthetic
- Fears – including taking holidays of more than a four days and open water swimming (as a triathlete)
- Hair pulling, nail picking and biting skin around nails until very sore
- Past Life Regression (please see below)
- Phobias – spiders, chickens, being sick in public, blood tests, dentists, dental procedures especially the sounds of equipment, driving over bridges, heights.
- Pressure and stress – pressurised as a teenager to be excessively good in a particular sport by school sports master
- Reduce smoking / stop smoking
- Remove (old) stress from previous operation (fear of what might have happened, but didn’t)Stress management, relaxation and calmness
- Singing and performance confidence
- Sports Mind Coaching (tennis, rugby, golf, triathlon, horse riding including dressage)
- Stressful relationships, narcissistic and toxic behaviours from parents/siblings (please see below)
- Trauma after being sexually abused as a teenager
- Trauma of memories – of sibling’s death
Stressful and difficult relationships:
- Effects of living with a narcissistic, difficult, controlling parent
- Effects of a parent who only criticised and made defamatory remarks
- Excessive worrying as an adult – troubled relationship between parents made child worry excessively
- Perfectionism – stemming from parents’ unattainable and changing requirements
- Client was repeatedly told everything was their fault as a child
- Never feeling good enough – belief system from narcissistic parent
- Always felt not good enough in family – belief system from certain family members
- Bullying at primary school (which was not taken seriously by teacher or parents)
- Dealing with and managing relationship with a difficult partner including boundary setting
- Dealing with difficult parent (after parents’ divorce)
- Dealing with parties (need to leave and better exit strategies)
- Putting the past in the right chronological order – to stop being influenced by past events
- Building and creating boundaries for difficult people at home, work, school and social environments.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION:
- Why do I have a strong desire to write?
- Why do I like London so much and is there a connection with a past life
- Why do I hate going on any boat?
- Why do I have a strong need to be in the South West of USA?
- Have I been a warrior before, why do I have a strong need to defend?
- Finding connections between having poor breathing in summer and the past
- Have I had a previous life with someone I don’t get on with in this life
- Have I had a previous life with someone I get on well with in this life
- Having a physical discomfort that won’t go away after trying many different therapies
WORKING WITH TEENS AND CHILDREN
- Excessive panic during exams
- Confidence to return to school after panic attacks
- Increase confidence after bullying
- Increase self belief and stress management
- Increase confidence to be own self
- Increase self confidence to try new activities/new place without getting panicked
- Relaxation techniques for attending school, particularly noise and school environment
- Eating cooked school dinners instead of packed lunch (fear of being sick in public)
- Affects of being told not good enough at a subject (missed pass mark by 1%)
SPORTS MIND COACHING
- Cycling – confidence after fall in competitive race
- Cycling – over confidence and under confidence when racing
- Dressage – Confidence riding horses
- Horse riding – Confidence buying a horse
- Golf – golfing Yips
- Golf – Putting with confidence after operation on hand
- Golf – Confidence in competitions
- Golf – Being able to ignore external irritations/noises/bad etiquette
- Rugby – Confidence to play harder in games (after fully recovering from injury)
- Rugby – Taking goal kicks
- Tennis – Increase self-belief for competitions
- Triathlete – increase confidence and overcome fears of open water swimming
- Triathlete – control need to be over competitive (to point of injury)
I am a fully qualified, experienced and professionally insured …
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Mind Coach
- Certified Hypnotherapist for children
- Certified STOP SMOKING therapist
- PLR therapist
- Hypnotherapy Supervisor
- PLR tutor.
Accreditations and Associations:
- I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- I am a validated Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- I am CRB registered (through Dove Hospice).
- I am a member of the Past Life Regression Therapists Association.
- I established Vale Therapy in 2010.